Flipkart - Search Bar

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthdays! What the heck!?

So, anyway, I am turning a year older on August 1st. :) So usually, a day of great mourning and grief. But, now I’ve come to realise a few things.
1) I’m tired of crying each year, since 25, so this time I am going to be happy. ;)
2) Nothing is going to be different? Whatever happens, happens for the good.
3) Where the hell are my gifts? :) 15 days to go, phew.

Of course, I love birthdays, did not like them too much these past few years, but hey, time’s running out. I mean the time to not like them is running out, so well, this year we begins the time to love the happy birthday time.

I don’t care if I don’t get any gifts (I would do a U turn if someone gave me tickets to the latest Harry Potter flick. Or even if they got me of ‘Before Sunrise’ and ‘Before Sunset’ CDs. I don’t care if no one got me yummy cake, if I didn’t do anything for my birthday (Hint, Hint)

From this year on, It’s all going to be good. Oh yeah, I still hate the line about age being just a number. :p
So, 15 days, power on. To me :)

1 comment:

kiran said...

:).. well well.... let me know if u get a cake a party.. I would love to have a piece of it.. :D