Flipkart - Search Bar

Monday, January 16, 2017

Lonely girl in the hills...



Just back from Virajpet in Coorg. It took many hours and actually, I did not end up there with a book. So, a trip to Club Mahindra later, I have cooler thoughts. So, that meant it was just me, my own funky thoughts and the walks later, when I thought that I must return to my books and writing.

And by writing, I mean my own writing. I mean, of course I want to get back to the reviews, interviews my own views as well, but now, I think, I should really get back to writing my own book. And a zillion ideas, I do have. Not just of trees and birds, but of people and their dreams. About clocks, and the times they keep… about weird, funny, and odd tales. 

So, I am sorry folks… if I do not produce any review today or over the next 2 days. But they are definitely on!! So, Jeffrey Archer or Aroon Raman… hmm…

No comments: